Sunday, July 24, 2005

I'm popular?

Wow, ever since Church Marketing Sucks put a little blurb up, this little old blog has become quite a popular spot. By that, I mean more than just my friends and me are reading it. Not only that, but some of you newbies are even more jaded and sarcastic than I am! Makes my job easier when a lot of you write the reviews for me.....

"ASAP: Always Say A Prayer"
submitted by Derek Harms
Okay, here goes: "Dear God, please kill my boss. I also want a lot of money....now, please. And You really need to take that whole "coveting" thing out of the commandments. Amen.
Is that prayer OK?

"Strive for nothing and you will succeed"
submitted AND reviewed by Karen Hall
I wish it could be true.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid; some people abuse the privelege."
submitted AND reviewed by JHall
Oh, and by the way, Jesus loves you.

"Don't let yourself get burned by the Son this summer"
submitted AND reviewed by JHall
I can't imagine what someone was thinking when they put this threat up on behalf of Jesus. And I'm glad I can't.

Thanks, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment