Monday, August 22, 2005

"Wanted: Imperfect People"

Found: Imperfect Sign.

"Git-R-Dun Fer God"
submitted and reveiwed by Dawn Cole
Oh well, at least they spelled "God" right. (Watch out for the spit cups in the pew-backs in front of you.)

"Don't let the sun keep you from the son."
submitted by Sarah Mitchell, Chatham, VA
This has got to be the tenth sign I have reviewed that tries to be cute with "sun" and "son". And none of them are funny.

"A pleasant expression increases your face value"
submitted by Jennie Sowers
I am guessing the expression on my face when I read this sign didn't increase my face value, then.

"An unused Bible is worthless. A well-worn Bible is priceless."
submitted by Jennie Sowers
Read Hebrews 4:12. How worthless is that unused Bible again?

No comments:

Post a Comment