Saturday, January 21, 2006

"You must get out of the boat to walk on the water."

submitted by Jennifer Bezaire, Smyrna, TN
And that's all it takes! Like Peter, the first time he tried it....

"God can turn your "efil" around."
submitted by Kyle Evans, Albertville, AL
And if I were looking to have my "efil" turned around, I would "diova" this church.

"Is 2006 the year you become a Christian?"
submitted by Kyle Evans, Albertville, AL
This is one of those signs where it just makes it too for a passer-by to answer "No".
Supposedly rhetorical questions are bad ideas on church signs as they are very easily dismissed. Why not just post "If you are not a Christian, would you ever visit this church with our silly sign?" You're gonna get the same answer.

"You think it's hot here...."
submitted by Laua Enfinger, Arizona
This is the fourth sign I have received from Arizona comparing it to hell. I don't think I plan on visiting there.

Keep sending 'em in!

No comments:

Post a Comment