Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Is that the book between Genises and Levitucis?

"Unsettled lives in Gods hand. Exudos 3:7"
submitted/post title by Jeremy M.
I'd hate to see what they'd do to "Deuteronomy"

----------------------------------------------------


"God's name may not be in it, but it is on it"
submitted by David T.
So...God's basically a glorified graffiti artist??

------------------------------------------------------------

"Over comer or luke warmers?"
submitted by frequent contributor Rev. Wes Kenney
This sign makes me want to spit out of my mouth.

------------------------------------------------------

"Christ is my stringth"
submitted by Talia K.
If I pastored my own church sign, I'd go to great 'lingths' to not look like a bunch of dumb-arses on our sign...

--------------------------------------------------

"Maintain a spirit of peace and you'll save a thousand souls."
submitted by Alissa G.
Live a perfect life and die a substitutionary death, you're likely to save quite a few more souls than that...

------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes, just when I get to the point of thinking it's time to wrap this blog up, I get a series of emails that let me know that it's time has not yet come. These all came to me within about a 36-hour window over the weekend. What crumminess. Thanks to all the submitters.

------------------------------------------------------------


Free Twitter buttons from languageisavirus.com

Humor Blogs

Alltop Humor

N.I.T.

----------------------------------------------
Submit!

8 comments:

  1. I love it! "Christ is my stringth. Spelling is not."

    I saw a sign the other day that reminded me of this blog, but didn't have a camera on me. It said, "We're not Dairy Queen, but we have great Sundays!" Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No - it's never time to wrap this blog up! I've just recently found it - and i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Exudos is the Spanish translation. It comes right before Exutres.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no no no -it's not time to close the blog! noooooooooooooooooo


    (how was that for begging???)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please dont close the blog - I love it so so so so so much. It brightens my week when you update it! Not only are you hilarious in your captions, but you remind us all that there can be humor found in just about anywhere. Please dont close it down yet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blog! It is time has not come! It is time, I hope, will not come for quite a while.

    (Sorry to be a grammar nazi, but for someone who regularly mocks spelling and grammar, you seem to have a surprisingly weak memory of its v it's.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's more laziness on my part than my weak memory.

    But still...its a valid point...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that last sign was a variation on St. Seraphim of Sarov's quote "Acquire the spirit of peace, and a thousand souls around you shall be saved. He was a Russian Orthodox priest.

    ReplyDelete