Friday, March 24, 2006

"New Challenges, tomorrow 7:00 - 9:00"

submitted and asst. reviewed by David Finch, DC
Matthew 11:28: "Come to me, all ye who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you New Challenges."

"Exciting Kids Worship"
submitted by Angie Dishman
I would be curious to see what ANY kind of kids' worship looks like, let alone the "exciting" kind. Do they have them on pedestals, or what?
By the way, in my real-life job as a teacher, I have met some parents who must be members of this church.

"Have U talked 2 Jesus today?"
OMG! Have U? ROTFLOL!

WTF......



"Extreme Soul Makeover available inside"
submitted by David Jacks, TX
I wonder if the Pastor delivers the sermon yelling through a megaphone.

"Closer to shepherd, further from wolves."
...and closer to the sheepdogs, which (in this analogy) isn't always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment