Thursday, March 9, 2006

"Step up and in to God's promises. This Friday from 7:30 to 9:00"

submitted and reviewed by David Finch, Washington DC
Sounds like an aerobics class . . . then push and hold and breathe, now step down and out of God's promises, release, exhale . . . good, keep going ladies only one more rep!

Some of you guys are aiming to put me out of business....many of the reader-submitted reviews have been stellar as of late.

A word of warning...the money's not so good.


Keep 'em coming!

1 comment:

  1. It's all fun and games until someone puts an eye out - I was enjoying laughing at the stupid people who put up these signs... then I realized I was laughing at well intentioned people who don't see the whole gospel... then I realized I should be laughing at the people who are posting, who also seem to be very narrow in thier view of Christianity... then I realized I should be laughing at myself... thanks for the laugh... ouch that hurt.

    ReplyDelete