Saturday, April 22, 2006

New Feature: The Map of Crumminess!








As a new feature to "Crummy Church Signs", I have created the Map of Crumminess. It tracks, through a very scientific process, the frequency at which I receive submissions from different locations around the United States and the world.

If you live in a blank state, that means I haven't received any crummy church signs from that state. So....either they aren't there OR you need to get off your duffs and send them in!!!!

I will keep the map bookmarked on the right-hand menu on this page...check back often!

4 comments:

  1. Just give Louisiana time and we will catch up. Saw one just yesterday--I need to go snap a picture of it and send it in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already knew I lived in a Red State. This just adds insult to injury. Sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there are just certain states more prone to crumminess...i posted my 16th sign on my blog today...and yes...it's from the red state texas.

    --RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete