Friday, April 7, 2006

From the upcoming sequel "How the Grinch Stole Easter".......















submitted by Rev. Arnold Hendrix, Atmore, AL
Does anybody know how a "Resurrection Cheer" goes?

Is it.....

"Stopping Satan's Insurrection,
Is Jesus' Third Day Resurrection!"


or is it...

"One, two, three, four!
Who's not buried anymore?
It's Jesus.....(clap, clap)....it's Jesus.......(clap, clap)......"

I can picture it, complete with middle school cheerleaders and some sort of clumsy human pyramid (or worse yet, a cross).



I will take suggestions for other "Resurrection Cheers" as well....and I am still taking Beatitudes from a couple of weeks ago.

Send 'em in.

5 comments:

  1. I have that "One, two, three, four!" going round and round in my head now and I'm really not sure I can forgibe you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo...for resurection cheers...my oh my.

    --RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rah, rah! Hey, hey!
    Who is disenterred today?
    It's Jesus. . .clap, clap. It's Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the Jewish convert:

    Ooh-ca cha, cha
    Ooh-ca cha, cha
    Hit em in the head with a
    Passover Matza

    ReplyDelete