Tuesday, January 13, 2009

That's What She Said.


"Beginning is easy. Finishing is hard."
submitted AND reviewed by Gene A.
Great...another endless sermon.

---------------------------------------------------------


"Resolve to let God solve your problems."
submitted by Peter K.
He's particularly good at quadratics.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Read the Bible.: Tech support here."
submitted by Megan H.
You'll spend most of the service on "hold".

---------------------------------------------------

"Follow the grain in your own wood."
submitted by Bookgrunt
If you experience 'following the grain in your own wood' for longer than four hours, please call a doctor...

-----------------------------------------------------------

"God hates whoremongers"
submitted by Tammy G.
...but He looooves Him some...

Wait! No!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Serious question...would I get more picture submissions if I gave my phone number so people could text me pictures of the signs? I mean...how can my life be complete without pictures of those last two signs? Don't get me wrong: I'm very grateful for the submissions as they are, but I wonder if people would consider taking more pictures if they could just send them to me from their phones...


Seriously, to all who send in signs (pictures or not)...thanks a lot. If I can find a way to make it easier on you, then please let me know. You submitters know how to get hold of me...

------------------------------------------------------------

Funny Blogs

Alltop Humor

N.I.T.

----------------------------------------------
Submit!

10 comments:

  1. Finishing is hard.

    One of Mrs Debakey's major complaints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, a cell number would be quite handy!! There have been several times that I would have snapped a pic on my phone, but I didn't because I don't have the right equipment at home to get it off my phone.

    The one that I wanted to snap a pic of was, "Looking for a new missionary position immediately". But I didn't think anyone would believe me without a pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spencer:
    Use the submission button to email me...I don't want to post my number on the site, but I'll be glad to give it out via email.


    And yeah, I don't believe you without a picture of that one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently joined blogger and have found tons of great religion-themed sites. This is by far the funniest! I recently finished a post about your blog at bubblegumandbibles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! Those signs are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a camera phone. Or a camera of any kind. So for the time being, still nothing good from me unless someone who has a camera is in the car with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I send all my submissions from my phone. Course, I have an iPhone, so I couldn't text them to you if I wanted to...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please let Spencer know that you can always email the pics to your self, I do it all the time with my phone and all I have is a basic verizon lg vx8300. I don't have internet access on my phone. you just input the email address instead of a number. So they could also mail it straight to you from a phone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I particularly like how, according to one of the signs, you should let God solve your problems Sunday at 9:30. Make an appointment, God's busy.

    ReplyDelete