Thursday, April 26, 2007

"Save some Hot Cross Buns for me.....I'll be back on Monday!!"

submitted by new contributor Jonny Cowbridge, Wales, UK
Obviously seen on Easter weekend...
Interesting time of year for a pastor (church?) to take a vacation....

"Gospel meeting April 22-24"
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Les DuLunch, GA
So, what kind of meetings do you have the rest of the year?

"A spiritual gift is worthless unless it is opened"
submitted by frequent contributor Les DuLunch, GA
Oh, but please save the bow. We like to reuse them.

"Where will you spend eternity; smoking or non-smoking? Everyone welcome!"
submitted and asst. reviewed by frequent contributor Les DuLunch, GA
A new take on an oldie (but a crummy). Why are they so eager to welcome people to a smoking eternity?

"Sunday: How to have good self esteem"
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Les DuLunch, GA
Because I'm good enough; I'm smart enough; and doggone it, people like me.

"Enjoy God's green earth. Reduce, reuse, recycle, rejoice!"
YES!! I successfully separated my green and clear plastics! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Humor-blogs.com is worthless unless it's opened.

Keep 'em coming.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps the first one is a bad attempt at putting words in Jesus' mouth...[brain freezes at the awfulness]

    I seriously doubt they sold hot cross buns in Jerusalem on the day He arose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spiritual gifts are like beer that way.

    ReplyDelete