Tuesday, May 2, 2006

Ye's He Doe's!















all signs this time submitted by Rev. Arnold Hendrix, Atmore, AL
-----------------------------------------------
















Did I miss the Holy Ghost's birthday again?!?!? Man, I will NEVER remember!

I really hope they didn't try a surprise party for him. Probably not a lot of success there.

---------------------------------------------




























What's the purpose behind putting half of the quote on one side, then the other half on the other? What if I only see the second side? "Until Ye Realize He is Alive"....yes, very meaningful in that context.

And what of the person who realizes that both sides are necessary for the "full message"? Who is responsible when they cross 4 lanes of traffic while looking over their shoulder to read the other side? Ye will certainly live as though ye are dead when ye hit a semi truck head-on.

4 comments:

  1. Oh god. Nearly hurt myself laughing at these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy signs that include the words "Full Gospel." What are we, 3/5 of the Gospel?

    I appreciate your blog. I found it while looking for something worthwhile to put on our sign. After reading through virtually your entire blog, I had laughed so hard I was exhausted, and was so discouraged about the sign I just put our website address on it. Maybe in a week or so, I'll have the courage to try an actual message.

    Keep up the great work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the Bible tell's us so...

    LMAO! These are priceless! It seems that bad church signs get more plentiful around Christmas, Halloween, and Easter. It's weird like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If there's a birthday for the Holy Ghost, wouldn't it be Pentecost?

    ReplyDelete