Saturday, September 16, 2006

Crummy Is An Adjective...


















submitted by John Lutz, Englewood, CO
A verb like this? :

"Mommy, I Christianitied in my pants!!"

"My dad walked in on me while I was Christianitying!!!"

"Awww, I just Christianitied this whole thing up."

"Would you quit Christianitying while I am trying to read?"

"The dog just Christianitied off somewhere...can you find him?"

Maybe not.....

---------------------------------------------------------

"The pew is a launching pad, not a rest area."
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Rev. John Allen Bankson, Ruston, LA
Now you are just catapulted directly into the baptismal pool from where you sit?

And whoever has been using the pews as "rest areas"...please stop. Have you ever seen those rest areas along the interstate?!? Eww...
--------------------------------------------------------

The rest of these signs were submitted by frequent contributor Micah Larsen (MN) and were originally posted on his blog.















Note: This one says "Celebrate our heroes and sheroes". No, really, it does.

Sounds like a Greek temple to me..... To Dionysius! To Athena! Party time!!! Toga Toga Toga!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
















Funny...that's the same analogy my doctor gave me when I asked him about....

...oh, never mind.

As a bonus, at least they didn't spell the name of their church as "Sonrise".
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Blogger has stopped me from posting any more pictures, so I will continue Micah's pics on the next post.

Keep 'em coming.

4 comments:

  1. "Christianity is a verb," huh? On what planet?

    However, the following ARE verbs:

    barf
    hurl
    ralph
    spew
    puke
    blow chunks (OK, "chunks" would be the direct object, but it's part of the predicate, you understand)
    blow groceries
    toss tacos
    drive the porcelain bus

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought they were thinking of She-Ra, Princess of Power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What time zone are they located in that sunrise is always at 9:30?

    ReplyDelete