Thursday, March 29, 2007

...and they shall give us all allergies.

submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Duane B., VA
Other plants will wither and die, however.
----------------------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributor Duane B., VA
Isn't Easter season more about the exit? And re-entry?
--------------------------------------------------------
submitted by frequent contributor Duane B., VA
Jesus thinks this sign is clever.
-------------------------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributor Duane B., VA
That's one way to perpetuate a stereotype.
------------------------------------------------
submitted by frequent contributor Les DuLunch, GA
I thought it smelled like Teen Spirit.
----------------------------------------------------
"Lent is like Spring Training for Christians."
In Spring Training, the players don't try hard because they know it doesn't matter at all in the long run. So, this sign is right!
"The Easter Bunny never rose from the dead"
submitted AND reviewed by new contributor Craig B., CA
I'll have to drive by around Christmas to see if they tell me Santa Claus wasn't born in a manger.

Humor-blogs.com never rose from the dead, either.

7 comments:

  1. Greatest story ever told? I thought that was Fifel Goes West. er, well until now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les DuLunch--Sometimes..I'm telepathic...I ..I...get a STRONG sense..Yes..I...See the Image..of..a Man..yes..a man in search of church signs..Yes with a ..is it a BLUE?? yes a BLUE shirt and a cell phone cam.
    Whew...

    I'm so amused at myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus thinks this sign is clever.

    pfffftt. whatever.

    hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, to be fair, no one has yet managed to catch and crucify the Easter Bunny, so he really hasn't had a chance to prove his resurrection power.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace does have a fragrance. It almost knocked me over when she cut a muffin during Communion.

    (I couldn't resist. Sorry.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Les: isn't that First Methodist Church in Athens? The reflection of that street corner sure looks familiar...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Ironic CatholicApril 2, 2007 at 11:52 AM

    Allen--I'm still chuckling at that one.

    Of course, if it were the Monty Python bunny of death, we COULDN'T catch the little bugger, could we?

    ReplyDelete