Wednesday, November 28, 2007

OMG. R U 4 Real?

Sign says: "Going 2 Church Doesn't Make U A Chris ti an Anymore thang o ing 2 McDonald's makes U A Hamburger."
submitted by frequent contributor Rev. Wes Kenney
I think I'd like to kick the writer of this sign right in the McNuggets.
----------------------------------------------------

"Life stinks. We've got a pew for you."
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Ironic Catholic
It's not exactly "Life. What a beautiful choice." is it?
---------------------------------------------------

"When you do good, you do God."
submitted by new contributor Michelle Watson
You know what they say: Once you go God, you'll never go back.

-----------------------------------------------------

A big thanks to friend of CCS (and humor-blogs member) Frogster from the Frog Bog Blog for his extremely positive review of my book. The comments section said some really nice things as well, so thanks to everyone over at the Frog Bog.

If anyone else posts a review of the book on their site, send me an email and I'll post a link here at CCS. Thankfully I came upon Froggie's on my (much delayed) internet rounds.

Also, as way of an update: Lots of people have emailed or commented that they received the book. In fact, the one I shipped to India has already arrived! No word on the one sent to Iceland yet, though. So, if you ordered one as part of the preorder special pricing, keep your eyes peeled as it should be there promptly, if not already. If you ordered one in the last week or so (or if I shorted you on your preorder...), I have received more books and they will ship tomorrow. Also, there's a few unsold ones in this order so if you get in now, I can likely get you one very quickly.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Life stinks. We've got a humor-blogs for you.

Keep 'em coming.

6 comments:

  1. IF U WANT 2 MAKE A SIGN B SURE U HAVE ENUF SPACE AND LETRS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting story link on the "Life" one....

    That first sign is truly hideous. It's my personal winner for crummiest sign ever. Not that that is an honor or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clearly God is a busy diety. Sometimes he's in a hurry and needs use online texting lingo. At least he's not talking like a lolcat:

    IM IN UR CHURCHZ, ROCKIN UR CHOIRZ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nothing to say on that first one except Wow. Wow. Wow.

    Seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still reeling from "do God."
    What is that from, the "Bruce/Evan Almighty" school of theology?

    ReplyDelete