Monday, November 26, 2007

Admittedly, "...in which joy thrives" doesn't make for a much better sign.

submitted by frequent contributor Rev. Wes Kenney
I think they used one of those Magnetic Poetry sets for this sign...

...and I think some of the words were missing.
------------------------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributor Rev. Arnold Hendrix--
"I" will, thanks for the advice.

Also appropriate for Bethany's blog.
--------------------------------------------------

"Luck is a loser's excuse for a winner's position."
submitted by frequent contributor Joy Cook
Today's message brought to you by Nike.
-------------------------------------------------

"Press prayer until something happens."
submitted by frequent contributor Joy Cook
And if nothing happens, it helps if you start hammering on it repeatedly while cursing a lot.
------------------------------------------------

"A key to failure is to try to please everyone."
submitted by frequent contributor Joy Cook
Especially that God fellow. He's darn near impossible to make happy.
---------------------------------------------

Nothing like taking a week off to build up the back stock of crumminess. I've got enough to keep me going for a long time!

Those of you who have received your book might recognize those first two signs...they are two of the most common churches to appear in the book from two of our most prolific submitters. If you haven't ordered your book yet: why not? I have another shipment arriving soon, which means a few of you can get yours before the holidays still.

Back with more crumminess tomorrow, including one sign that's so crummy you won't even believe it...except it comes with a picture.

Really. After three years of doing this site, it amazes me that I can still say that. Just you wait...
------------------------------------------------

Humor-blogs.com is the soul that joy thrives in.

Keep 'em coming.

3 comments:

  1. I went to a garden party to reminisce with my old friends
    A chance to share old memories and play our songs again
    When I got to the garden party, they all knew my name
    No one recognized me, I didn't look the same


    But it's all right now, I learned my lesson well.
    You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. "O" Give Thanks Unto the Lord? Is that like giving him your "O" face: O! O! O!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry. You shouldn't have read that. It was "O"nly for "O"prah.

    ReplyDelete