Monday, June 12, 2006

"Come get your freak on for Jesus"

submitted by Wes Kenney, via the Purgatorio website (picture included)
To the pastors of this church, I offer this link: Ouch, betcha wish you knew this beforehand.

---------------------------------------------















submitted by Miss Kitty from Educated and Poor. Sign from LaGrange, GA
Why can't he just send me a note so I can check "yes" or "no", like everyone else does? This sign and sentiment only appeal to kids so young that they can't read yet, so it doesn't really serve a purpose.
----------------------------------------------














submitted by Dave Birdwhistell
You mean hiding in houses, trying to escape persecution from Roman soldiers?
----------------------------------------------

"God is always online, never a busy signal."
submitted AND reviewed by Kelly Quinn
FINALLY! God got DSL.

"Seven days without prayer makes one weak."
submitted AND reviewed by David Finch, DC
And seven words on this church sign make it weak.
(I have already reviewed this sign somewhere on here, but David's is better, so there it is.)

Thanks for your patience waiting for an update, but that first one alone has got to make it worth it!

Keep 'em coming.

8 comments:

  1. I spit out my Diet Crack with Splenda *yet again* at the first sign on this post. That is SO WRONG. Wouldn't it be something to show up to church and see Missy Elliot in the pulpit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at the "Seven days" sign and realized that it should be "MAKE" one weak. Days = plural. This gets -10 points for subject-verb agreement problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "C’est chic" was my absolute favorite comment on the "freak" sign.

    These are all sooo bad. Makes me wish you could somehow clue these churches in to your website. But, no. You don't really have time to go through that much hate mail, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, I made a mistake on the link in my first review. It is correct now (6/14 at 8:40 in the morning).

    Second, to SpookyRach: When I was part of the last website I was on (KudzooJesus), I received equal parts hate mail and "man this is great" mail. Since I moved over to this blog, for some reason I have had very few people complain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. !doG rof ti esrever dna ti pilf ,nwod gniht ym tup i

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niles: You are SO WRONG for that.

    [raps]
    Jesus be puttin' it down,
    The hottest savior 'round...

    ReplyDelete
  7. that rap would be so much cooler if it was fliped and then reversed

    ReplyDelete