Thursday, December 7, 2006

"We accept all denominations: 10's, 20's, 50's, 100's..."

submitted by new contributor Scott B., OH
Lemme guess...they also will accept Baptists, Southern Baptists, Reformed Baptists, Primitive Baptists.....

I kid my Baptist friends because I love.

"Whatever you need, God got it."
submitted by frequent contributor Les DuLunch, GA
Well, I just hope He gives it back before He puts too many miles on it.

"When you do good, you do God."
submitted by new contributor Michelle, IN. Sign seen in GA.
Uh... Ummm.... Okay..... Errrr...

Never mind.


Keep 'em coming.

3 comments:

  1. Re #1: At least they're not wasting their talents on this sign.

    Re #2: I believe it's "Whatever you need, God gots it."

    Re #3: Uhhh.... Wha...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one. It made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommy! Mommy! God took my homework and he won't give it back!

    ReplyDelete