Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I returned it for one that fit me better:

submitted by frequent contributor Chandler Carriker
Good thing I peeked early....poor little guy couldn't breathe.
------------------------------------------------------

"If you love God, Yule love his Son."
submitted AND reviewed by new contributor Jordan W.
Nothing says "Jesus" like pagan traditions and bad puns.
------------------------------------------------------

"Miracles don't just happen on 34th street. They happen right here on Main Street."
Apparently their cable guy showed up on time.
-----------------------------------------------------

While we're in the holiday mood with this post, new friend of CCS Jackie Williams Bennett sends in this interesting Chanukah anecdote ...

Also in case you weren't aware, take this warning: Reading Crummy Church Signs has been known to cause vomiting and nightmares. Read further at your own risk.
--------------------------------------------------

If you love this blog, Yule love humor-blogs.com

Keep 'em coming.

8 comments:

  1. We have bags and bags of mail addressed to Jesus, therefore Jesus must exist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allen, don't they know that Jesus answers 'knee mail'?

    Ha ha.

    *snort*


    OK, I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, what's going on? I have a ton of C.C.S. readers visitng my blog. Did you tell them of my neurotic Joel inspired dream? (No, not erotic you sickos!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kadi:
    Last paragraph of the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Geez. Didn't realize it until now. I guess I'd better brush up on my speed reading. Good news, no vomiting and no bad dreams last night! Your good standing is hereby reinstated!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary might have "wrapped it", but if you believe the story, you know that Joseph didn't "give it to her".

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was totally going to submit that Grace one! Maybe I'll take a pic of the other (awful) side and submit it tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete