Monday, August 27, 2007

Well, it's obviously not Webster's Dictionary.

submitted and asst. reviewed by frequent contributor Ryan Geer, FL
And here I was, fixating on the content of the Bible instead. My bad.
---------------------------------------------------------------

"You are the apple of God's eye."

submitted by Jamie Dunbar, MS

You are also the sunshine of His life. That's why He'll always be around.
--------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing hear?"
submitted by frequent contributor Sandi Y., TN
Why, can't you sea?
-------------------------------------------------

"This Sunday: The Real Transformer."
submitted by frequent contributor Sandi Y., TN
Potential visitors....transform and roll out!
--------------------------------------------------

You are the apple of humor-blogs.com 's eye.

Keep 'em coming.

11 comments:

  1. Hebrews 12:2, "Let us fix our eyes on King James, the author and finisher of our faith...."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Optimus Prime reference! HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

    Yes, I am total '80s dork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. Just what I knead two start my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steve: solid reference. Wish I'da done that.

    MK: If you love the 80's how about the Stevie Wonder reference also?

    Although I was concerned that review might have been too obscure.

    Charlotta: Me to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. for a second, i thought that top sign was for Kentucky Fried Chicken. is that wrong? (and I got your Stevie Wonder reference... and i laughed and laughed and laughed!) ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learn from the best! (i.e., you) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. neva,

    "Colony...KJV"
    "Colonel...KFC"

    yeah, pretty close ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first sign caused me physical pain. Wrong on so... many... levels...

    I had a prof who used to say, "If the KJV was good enough for St. Paul, it's good enough for me."

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi
    Has seen on the Internet a good site. Personally to me has liked.
    All that is necessary for soul and in one place. Convenient search.
    And who will not look this site, that will be unhappy in current of all year!!

    (don't worry, that's just my cheesy attempt to get your friends to check out your hilarious post in the Snark, today, which was, in my humble opinion, absolutely brilliant!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. To Colony Baptist Church:

    Language studies have shown that the NASB is the most accurate English translashun.

    And yes, even Megatron fears Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pore speling asied, compare Luke 19:45 in the KJV to the NIV. Different content; just one of many. Somebody's got some 'splainin' to do. Myself, I'm less suspicious of the KJV guys than Bible merchants, but I'm funny that way.

    ReplyDelete