Thursday, August 30, 2007

...or Shark-bait?

submitted by new contributor Rev. Scott Gordon, OK
Can't I just swim?
----------------------------------------------

“God always gives His best to those who leave the choice up to Him”
submitted by frequent contributor Jamie
I have a choice?
----------------------------------------------

Leigh Reaves also sent me a Crummy Church Name and slogan: "The Winner's Circle Church: Where champions love to gather!"

All I picture is a bunch of thoroughbreds meandering around, grazing on grass with floral wreaths around their necks.

Matthew 11:28: "Come to me, all ye who are winners and heavy-laden with prizes...."

------------------------------------------------

Are you a humor-blogs.com visitor?

Keep 'em coming.

2 comments:

  1. YES! And I get paid $7 per hour, but I only walk miniature & toy waters. I will not sit teenage boats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $10.50 on weekends.

    Thanks for your contribution, sir!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete