Wednesday, August 1, 2007

"We don't create life, we make life better."

submitted by new contributor Eric, SC
I guess there's one church that doesn't mind birth control.
------------------------------------------------

"The church is not a building. It is a group of people coming together being the presence of Christ."
submitted by Rachel Harrison, GA
I guess if you're going to make a sign that long, little words like "in" are bound to get left out.

I wonder how slow you have to be driving to read the entire thing.
---------------------------------------------

"Come check out our prophet sharing program"
submitted by Rachel Harrison, GA
I'll give you two Micah's for a Malachi...
---------------------------------------------

I've finally once again made the finals of a Diesel Caption Contest (after a long dry spell). Go vote for the best caption in his Ocean's 13 Caption Contest.

--------------------------------------------
Humor-blogs.com doesn't create life, it makes life better.

Keep 'em coming.

1 comment:

  1. I can't figure out what on earth that first sign is trying to say. Did someone accuse them of creating monsters in the church basement?

    ReplyDelete