Friday, August 15, 2008

The Gospel According to Michael Jordan:


"To air is human, to forgive divine"
submitted by Andy C.
But I swear: Next time you "air" in the car without cracking a window, you're gonna get smacked.

--------------------------------------------------------------


"No boats necessary"
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Tara
In case of an emergency, your pew cushions can be used as a flotation device.

------------------------------------------------------------

"If we lack the courage to start, we have already finished"
submitted by frequent contributor Rev. Wes Kenney
Well...that was easy! What's next??

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul and St. Schiz. continue to dominate the archives with Cranks. Check 'em out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Click these, please:



Alltop Humor

N.I.T.

----------------------------------------------

Submit!

7 comments:

  1. o frabjous day! calloo, callay!

    i chortle.


    re #2: what pew cushions? you have pew cushions? how luxe. i think we could probably contrive a canoe of sorts out of our wooden pews. maybe a raft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "i'm going to run airrands, honey!"
    "403- airror: site not found."
    "an airrant wind messed up my golf swing!"
    knights-airrant, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha those are funny. check out other funny signs on my blog

    Funny signs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. That first one is one of my all-time favorites now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "But I swear: Next time you "air" in the car without cracking a window, you're gonna get smacked."
    Oh my goodness i cannot stop laughing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first sign was updated as of Saturday morning. I got a picture of it and tried to email it to Andy. My Blackberry still hadn't sent it more than 12 hours later so I sent it via MMS. Hopefully he will post it in the morning. At first glance, it is even more funny. I don't want to give it away. It is possible the first picture was a play on words and the second a clever Schriberg reference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Jason said, "To Air is Human" was updated on Saturday, and is in fact even funnier. There is a pic on my blog that is entirely devoted to this church's sign.

    ReplyDelete