Friday, July 7, 2006

"Jesus is the light of the world. Not fireworks."

submitted AND reviewed by Rev. Arnold Hendrix, Atmore, AL.
I dunno, sounds mighty unpatriotic to me. Probably commies.

"Why pray when you can worry?"
submitted AND reviewed by David Finch, DC
Why eat when you can starve to death?
Why breathe when you can hold your breath and pass out?
Why exercise when you can get fat and die?
Why be sarcastic when you can say nothing?

Sometimes my job is as easy as CTRL-C, CTRL-V

Keep 'em coming

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee! Commies!

    I sorta miss 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that mean that Jesus isn't fireworks, or that fireworks aren't the light of the world?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still amazed that so many awful signs are coming from our nation's capital. Or maybe I shouldn't be.

    Funny how so many of these church signs take even innocent little secular things, such as fireworks, and try to turn them into a finger-wagging, tongue-clucking religious statement. And then they end up on Crummy Church Signs. Heh-heh-heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's wrong with "why pray when you can worry"? You use sarcasm in every post yourselves.

    ReplyDelete