Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Rollin' back prices on salvation!
















submitted by Nathan Kaminsky
I have already reviewed this one (simply using the title to this post) here but it's soooo bad I feel the need to repost it for those of you who do not frequent the archives. As Nathan said in his email: Worst. Sign. Ever.
--------------------------------------------



















submitted by Jon Hoffman
Then, at 10:31, you can pick it right back up again.
----------------------------------------------------------

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives develop"
submitted by Jennifer Bezaire, Smyrna, TN
So I guess Jesus is the absent minded lab partner who walks in and flips the light on right at the worst possible moment?

(I swear I have reviewed that one before, but I can't find it anywhere. I need a better organization system for the archives. "Chronologically" works for the posts themselves, but I need to figure out a way to organize the old stuff. I digress....)

"Jesus is the life."
submitted by Jennifer Bezaire, Smyrna, TN
I know He said it Himself ("I am the way, the truth, and the life, etc.), but the way this sign is phrased only gives me a mental image of Jesus sipping daiquiris on a remote beach while island girls fan Him with palm fronds ("Ahhhhh...this is the life."). Probably not what this church (or Jesus himself) was going for.

Bring 'em on.

1 comment:

  1. Bleh. These are truly bad.

    Ahhh, if only the people at the next-to-last church would let go of legalism! But it ain't happening. At least not in the churches around here.

    ReplyDelete