Sunday, July 9, 2006

It sucks both coming and going.































submitted by Miss Kitty, GA (Miss Kitty's Blog)
I have a problem with this as a mathematician. The first two measurements are according to distance. The last one is according to time. Bleah. Another problem, according to our intrepid reporter Miss Kitty, is that they got the distances wrong. It's closer to 20 miles to Franklin, GA.
The final problem is that it's just cheesy. "One heartbeat". Gag.

Hit me with 'em.

4 comments:

  1. I think your heading was the funniest intro possible for these two awful photos. Thanks, Joel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they should have Amy Grant's Every Heartbeat playing from one to those speakers that look like a rock in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niles, you totally read my mind! I was just singing that song as I clicked on "Comments."

    ReplyDelete