Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Don't "Onto" and "Unto" mean different things, dude?















submitted by Whitney Archer, sign from S. Padre Island, TX
I suppose it could've been worse. I have dark visions of "Jesus hung for you. Will you Hang 10 for Him?"

And check this out: They used an upside-down "M" on "own", and an upside-down "W" on "Him". That's freakin' hilarious.

This marks my first entry from a beach store. Who knew?

"Want a freebie salvation?"
submitted by Utica Chisholm, Charlotte, NC
Want to ask Jesus about "freebie"?

Looks like North Carolina moves up a level on the Map of Crumminess.

Keep 'em coming.

5 comments:

  1. [mmmph! mmmph!] Trying...to...suppress...filthy...MIND!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah....I knew I didn't have to go there, because someone in the comments would. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got nothing for this one. its just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woah.

    Pass the mind soap, Miss Kitty. I've got some scrubbing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's not a church sign, though - it's a Beach Mania sign!

    ReplyDelete