Thursday, February 22, 2007

Guest Posting at Central Snark!

Hello, faithful readers of Crummy Church Signs....

Thanks to my good friend Diesel from Mattress Police, I was able to guest-post over at Central Snark. Long time CCS readers will be shocked to hear that I qualify to write for a website with the name "Snark" in the title. This is where the world finds out if I can write anything remotely amusing that's over a sentence or two long. Sadly. the answer is "probably not".

Anyhow, head over to the Snark and read my post: It's a MadLib! Remember those? Yeah, that's right: I'm gonna make you work for your chuckles.

Have fun. Thanks to my new friends at Central Snark for letting me be part of the fun. Thanks to Diesel for setting me up.

2 comments:

  1. No problem, dude. Your post was snarktastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd certainly like to echo Diesel's words and tell you your post was "snarktastic". i'd like to, but i won't. (i mean, what kind of word is "snarktastic"?)

    kidding Joel, i kid -- you weren't just FUNNY/GREAT/ENTERTAINING... you were SNARKTASTIC!

    thank you for bringing your A game, and please please please -- do another post for us again, sometime! (the sooner, the better!) neva aka snuppy xox

    ReplyDelete