Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Next week: The Faithfulness of the Stew.

submitted by new contributor Rachel Harrison, GA
Take. Eat. This is my lasagna. Do this as often as you eat it....
-------------------------------------------------


submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor SpookyRach, TX
If it is, I suppose that makes me a lazy lard as.
-------------------------------------------------------------

"St. Valentine Found! True Love: Jesus!"
submitted by Paul R., Australia
Little pink crosses for you and me.

"If you're wrapped up in yourself, it's always a small package."
submitted by frequent contributor David Jacks, TX
The same is true if you just stepped out of a cold swimming pool.

"Real love never hurts"
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Les DuLunch, GA
Just ignore all that about greater love and laying down your life.

"Don't get stuck."
submitted by frequent contributor Les DuLunch, GA
Step 1: Liberally apply grease to body before entering church...

Just how small IS this church's baptismal tank?

"*Winter break*
Child care availb.
God luvs us!"
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Les DuLunch, GA
Wow! Our church nursery only has generic diapers availb.

"Faults are thick where love is thin"
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Les DuLunch, GA
Bad signs are thick where thought is thin.

"Many things give you wisdom. Love makes you wise."
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Les DuLunch, GA
I must be full of love; everybody calls me a wiseguy.

"For tomorrow is not promised"
(other side) "Get right or get left"
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Les DuLunch, GA
Maybe I drove past from the wrong direction.

--------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to Les and the Rachels, (and David and Paul) for a strong batch: A strong batch of signs, and a strong batch of reviews, also! I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the snarkiness. Hopefully my couple reviews lived up to the high standard.

Keep 'em coming.

Humor-blogs.com gives you wisdom AND makes you wise. Take that, love.

6 comments:

  1. cold pool = small package

    Oh no he dih-int.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First sign should've read "The Holeyness of the Donut." Maybe that was last week's. I'm guessing this was a sermon on fellowship.

    "Many things give you wisdom..." Love would be one of those things, right? I think they intended to say that many things give us knowledge. I hope that's it. Otherwise, that's just goofy.

    "Faults are thick where love is thin." Love wouldn't be so thin it if weren't being spread out to cover the multitude of faults! (Prov 10:12)

    Well, I've done my damage. Les DuLunch (teehee) and SpookyRach get my votes for most-insightful reviews of this dreck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The same is true if you just stepped out of a cold swimming pool."

    LOL...

    For the record, I was going to make the "holy donut" comment too, but I got here late. Man, I'm slipping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Axegrinder, Diesel...

    What this world needs is more shrinkage jokes. I'm just doing my part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But...I thought good things came in small packages...? Or is that just what all my exes told me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, snarky contributors & commenters...I really needed some laughs this afternoon.

    I'm wondering how I can work crummy church signs into a lecture on critical thinking and/or clear thesis statements. There's got to be a way...

    ReplyDelete