Sunday, February 4, 2007

"We're supposed to have character, not be one"

So conform, already!

(...and here I was, all ready with my Yosemite Sam costume as I headed off to church this morning. Guess I better go change really quick....)

"The person who sings his own praises is probably a soloist."
The person who literally sings his own praises needs his @$$ kicked. The person who speaks his own praises is probably a human being.

"Worry ends where faith begins."
submitted AND reviewed by Emily Bezaire, TN
Well, I suck at this Christianity thing, then. Thanks, sign.

Keep 'em coming.

2 comments:

  1. "We're supposed to have character, not be one"

    What is this, the gospel of blandness?

    "Thou shalt not stand out, nor shall you be memorable to those who meet you, but rather be as daytime television, which is indistinguishable from one channel to the next, until the end of days. Amen."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would give an "Amen", but that would make me stand out in the crowd.

    ReplyDelete