Friday, February 23, 2007

Blurry Crumminess

submitted by frequent contributor Adam W.
The same goes for a good intravenous needle.
----------------------------------------------------------

"Faith in Faith is Faith astray"
submitted by frequent contributor Suzi H., NC
So its probably better to just give up on faith altogether.

"My life helps paint my neighbor's picture of God."
submitted by frequent contributor Suzi H., NC
...and my poor neighbor is trying to interpret a freaking Picasso.


If you missed yesterday's guest post over at Central Snark, be sure to check it out. It's a MadLib created by yours truly. On a scale from 1 to 10, I give myself a "mildly diversional."

Keep 'em coming.

Faith in humor-blogs.com is Faith well-placed.

3 comments:

  1. The MTV mad-lib is absolutley one of the funniest things I have EVER seen. Now, if only fiction could be as funny.

    ReplyDelete