Thursday, May 24, 2007

I got 99 Problems, but a Church ain't one.

submitted and asst. reviewed by Dayton C, IL
I will say one thing that most church marquees have going in their favor: At least the messages are changeable. Reverend Jay-Z is apparently very comfortable with the content here. Good thing slogans like "4 Shizzle" never go out of style!

"Don't Hate": We could also include this one on the Blog of Unneccessary Quotation Marks.
------------------------------------------------------------

"Remember the fallen who faught for our freedom."
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor David Jacks, TX
I thaught it aught to have said "Fawt".
--------------------------------------------------------------

"May 20th - Misdirection"
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Allen
Well, at least they're honest about it!
-------------------------------------------------------------

I got 99 problems, but humor-blogs.com ain't one.

Keep 'em coming.

5 comments:

  1. It's nice to see someone renovated that old building that used to be the First Church of the Groovy Savior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus Christ and the Parliment Churchadelic..ohh make my church the p-church cuz I wants to get churched up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May 20th-misdirection..
    May 21st-retaliatory strike.
    by May 27th we will be the only church left standing *maniacal laughter*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd join this church - never mind the small fact that I'm Jewish. Funky!

    Diesel, sent me here today based on my post - it was perfect timing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The church that had the sign
    "May 20th - Misdirection" read on this Sunday "May 27th - Poison."

    Seriously!

    ReplyDelete