Wednesday, June 20, 2007

"Forget", "Remember"...same thing.

submitted by new contributor Lacy Hornbeck, NC
Yes. We certainly wouldn't want to remember that.
--------------------------------------------------------

"Join the CIA: Christians In Action."
submitted by Marnie P., MI
As opposed to the more traditional "Christian Inaction".
------------------------------------------------------


"Never borrow sorrow from tomorrow!"
Shoot, I keep meaning to give that back. I think it's in my shed, right next to my neighbor's leaf blower.

Oh well, I guess that means tomorrow will be without sorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------


"Jesus invested his life in yours - have you shown any interest?"
Does appreciating daily count?
------------------------------------------------------
And finally, this isn't a church sign in the traditional sense, but John Stuart sent this in from Montreat, and I found it amusing:



"And He walks with me, and He talks with me, and He tells me I am his own. And the smokes we share as we tarry there......"

-----------------------------------------------------

No smoking at humor-blogs.com either

Keep 'em coming.

2 comments:

  1. Hope no Rastafarians try to meditate in that garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thoroughly enjoyed reading all the church signs. There is a church between my home and the super market that always has some real groaners!

    ReplyDelete