Thursday, July 26, 2007

Antisocial Commentary Release Party!

Diesel, noted friend of CCS, and the genius behind Mattress Police and Humor-Blogs.com (and one of the leading genii on the internet) is publishing his first book and today he is celebrating with an online release party...head on over and check it out.

The book will retail for $11.95 plus shipping, but today you can order it for $9.95 with free shipping and it will be autographed by Diesel himself! Not one of those fake, online autographs either! Real ink and everything!

Place an order today!

If I may talk seriously about comedy for a moment....you won't find much funnier content than what's in this book. Diesel is a riot, and you owe it to yourself to purchase this book and read it. You won't be sorry.

Go buy one now. I personally guarantee your satisfaction, or your money back.*

*Applies to shipping and handling only.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Since today's post is completely unrelated to Crummy Church Signs, I thought I might throw this at you as well. Some of you know I used to play in a band. I finally got around to uploading our only music video. I thought some of my longtime readers might enjoy seeing this. I'm the bass player, and this was filmed back when I had hair :) . The girl in the video is my sister, frequent contributor to CCS Emily. Enjoy!



"Hear It Come" Music Video

Add to My Profile | More Videos

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Joel! That song rocks, btw. Nice work. And who knew that you had hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that song was very cool. it definately rocked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the song too. And, hair or not, you have great eyelashes. :-) And your sister is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete