Friday, February 22, 2008

Short Memory.

submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor BRWombat
Yeah...He dies for me 2000 years ago, and then NOTHING since. Thanks a lot...
----------------------------------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributor BRWombat
Do I get to pick which four days to be faithful on?
----------------------------------------------------------------

"Lost? Try God's GPS of faith!"
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Christine
I know some Israelites who are wishing God would have let Moses in on that little secret...
---------------------------------------------------------------

"God, shelter us under your car."
submitted by frequent contributor Jennifer B.
God, while I'm down here, I notice that you have a small hole in your muffler...

(Jennifer and I agree that this sign meant to say "care". Too funny as is, though. This is another one where I would love to have a picture...)
---------------------------------------------------------------

"There is no failure except in no longer trying."
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Tara, OH
And all the Jedi said...amen.
--------------------------------------------------------------

What has humor-blogs.com done for you lately?

Keep 'em coming.

5 comments:

  1. And I was hoping it was faithful for four MINUTES. Your standards are so freakin' high, Joel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done for me lately?

    well..
    see...
    Here I am regretting that I'm not a professional football player.

    Cuz, he wudda helped me score a touchdown or two, I'm sure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd figure God's GPS would only help him figure out where he is. I can see it now:

    "God! Where are you?"
    "I don't know, My Child. I loaned out my GPS."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took it as a way-out-of-date reference to the 1986 Janet Jackson hit, "What Have You Done for Me Lately?"

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/What_Have_You_Done_for_Me_Lately

    But then, I'm kinda stuck in the 80s most days...

    ReplyDelete