Monday, February 11, 2008

But how are His commercials?

submitted/asst. reviewed by new contributor Shelley
Of course, Jesus probably has somebody blocking for Him.
------------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributor Rev. Wes Kenney, OK
...what the heck they're talking about with this sign.
------------------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributor Katherine Trexler
And one...and two...and kneel...and pray...all together now! C'mon ladies!
-----------------------------------------------------

"Is 15 minutes of pleasure, worth an eternity in hell?"
submitted by frequent contributor Stan Rodda
Man, I thought I was going to get 15 minutes of fame in my lifetime. Is 15 minutes of pleasure all they're promising nowadays?? What a rip off.
-----------------------------------------------------

I've got a TON of new (and solid) crumminess to get through this week. Stay tuned!

------------------------------------------------------

One week:

-------------------------------------------------------

Humor-blogs.com can only imagine.

Keep 'em coming.

6 comments:

  1. So if I'm not into football, does that mean I don't have to go to church?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny that you ran the second one today, because I just heard that song today. I don't generally listen to Christian music, but it was the music while I was on hold with my doctor's office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cynical atheist's response to the second one: "Because your God ain't real! Ba-dunk-dunk."

    I want to know what actions that take fifteen minutes warrant an eternity Hell? What if it was just a one-time thing? Ya know, college experimentation. Yeah, ahem. Anyway. Please God, forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be Jesus Brady

    Tom's younger, hispanic half-brother?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I love your comment on the faith exercised. I have this crazy image of the church filled with sweat banned aerobic goers vigorously making the sign of the cross.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I Can Only Imagine" is a line from a (rather well-known; it was on pop radio at one point) song from the christian rock band MercyMe.

    ReplyDelete