Friday, February 8, 2008

Well, since you made it sound so appealing...

submitted/asst. reviewed by frequent contributor Rachel H., GA
We put the "fun" in dysfunction!
--------------------------------------------------

originally posted on Unnecessary Quotation Marks
Photo by Cicely from GA
Before they get too smug about that fact, they might want to look into what the Bible has to say about human ancestry.
----------------------------------------------------

"Attend church online!"
submitted/asst. reviewed by frequent contributor BRWombat
Hebrews 10:25: "Do not forsake the virtual assembling of yourselves together, as the manner of some is..."
----------------------------------------------------

"Home of the Stanleys"
submitted by frequent contributor BRWombat
So this church is a bunch of tools??
----------------------------------------------------

10 days from now:
---------------------------------------------------

Attend humor-blogs.com online!

Keep 'em coming

6 comments:

  1. "Home of the Stanleys"

    Tools or Hockey Trophys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, the Bible says that Christians come from mud. I'll take coming from apes any day over mud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear online church is all the rage.

    My mom always told me I came from God. Actually she didn't. Other people's parents told them that. My mom never actually told me where I came from, I assume it's from her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mt. Tabor seems to have an awfully phallic logo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, the nice thing about Mt. Tabor Baptist Church is that despite our differing views on evolution, we can agree on a common message of "F*ck you, passersby!"

    ReplyDelete