Monday, January 15, 2007

So....many...crummy...pictures.

submitted by frequent contributor Miss Kitty, GA
And as long as your motives are pure, you get to go to heaven! Isn't that right?!?!

Wait.....
-------------------------------------------------

submitted by Frank F., TX
Nothing wrong with the sentiment here. Just a funny (some might even say "ironic") church name. Photo taken in Cash, TX (which explains a lot).

-------------------------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributor Rev. Wes Kenney, OK
Well...I suppose we can be thankful that they didn't spell it "Sonny".
Note: Speaking of funny church names, Rev. Kenney assures us that this church is not as confused as their church name makes them appear. The church is located in Calvin, OK.
-------------------------------------------
submitted by Claude Lett IV
But just a taste...and certainly not during the Lord's Supper.
------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributor SpookyRach, TX
Even the naughty bits?
(NOTE: My review was going to be "And every bit of lust on earth has a Google search at the other end of it", but that would have been inappropriate, so I didn't include it.)
-------------------------------------
submitted by frequent contributor Jennie Sowers, IN
Pat...I'd like to solve the puzzle!
----------------------------------
submitted by Duane B., VA
I couldn't have said it worse myself.
----------------------------------------------
Thanks for all the pictures, guys!

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you added the clarification about the Calvin Free Will church. I was wondering if there was a St. Luther Catholic Church down the street.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's right across the street from Wesley Presbyterian...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could very well be a church named in honor of Johnny Cash...

    [insert "Folsom Prison Blues" or
    "Ring of Fire" joke here]

    ReplyDelete
  4. OW!
    That last one just makes my head hurt! What are they trying to say? I thought I had it worked out, reading it in vertical columns, but I still don't get "Year God's Plan." Anybody have their ph #?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calvin Free Will Baptist Church

    No wonder they're coming up with signs like that. Their brains must be suffocating from going to church in that stuffy little rundown trailer.

    LOL

    Oqcbou - (ACH-boo)n: The colloquial name for the Calvin Free Will Baptist Church bell ringer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Calvin Free Will Baptist Church?" I thought the Trinity was confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the submitter of the "Summit Presbyterian Church" church sign mish-mash. I don't know the phone number, but the church is located in Stafford, Va.

    ReplyDelete