Tuesday, January 23, 2007

"Some drink deeply from the fountain of life. Others just gargle."

submitted by new contributor Dr. John Herpel, NH
And others wade knee-deep into the fountain to do body shots with Jager chasers.

"Life is hard. Afterlife is harder."
submitted by frequent contributor Micah Larsen, MN
There's hard time....then there's hard time in heaven. Makes even the most hardened criminal shudder.

Patience, please. More reviews coming soon (pant, pant).

Listed on humor-blogs.com

Keep 'em coming.

3 comments:

  1. Our God is a cruel taskmaster...apparently.

    Maybe they mean Hell. If so, I'd be willing to nominate them for the Understatement of the Year Award, heretofore known as an Undie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joel, I think that's one of those "smart signs" that changes depending on who's looking at it. When I drove past, it said "Keep up the good work!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow...it just makes me want to do a JELLO shot and Scream YESS JESUS YES!!..I don't think I've ever DONE a Jello Shot.

    ReplyDelete