Friday, January 12, 2007

Not the Faith Angle? Really?















submitted by frequent contributor Nickie A., AL
An obtuse try-angle?

----------------------------------------------













submitted and asst. reviewed by Sean M.
Let's all say a special prayer for this church's custodian, or whoever's responsible for cleaning the rest rooms after this one.
----------------------------------------------
"I know of 10 things written in stone! -God."
submitted AND reviewed by Anonymous
...but could someone remind where I put them again... My omnipotence is a bit off today.

"Feed your faith, and doubt will starve."
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor David Jacks, TX
Feed your faith too much, and your hipth will grow.

"Who's your Daddy?"
submitted by Michelle S., MN
I dunno. He left when I was a kid. Thanks for reminding me, and double thanks making light of it.

NOTE: My dad didn't leave when I was a kid. But imagine how that sign reads to someone in that situation. Nice.

"Revival postponed until next Saturday."
submitted by Paul B. Sign from TN.
The Holy Spirit called, and He got caught up in a snowstorm in Sheboygan. We'll just have to revive next week.

Keep 'em coming.

6 comments:

  1. I have now spit Nilla Wafers all over my computer screen. Thanks, Joel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joel, that last one is top notch.

    I, too, have always been bothered by churches that think they can schedule revival. It's like saying they can schedule salvation.

    "Oooh...sorry, can't fit you in until next Tuesday. Might want to stay at home and take it easy until then."

    Last time I checked, the Spirit didn't keep an appointment book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the church billboard in Joplin, MO that blurted "Jesus Saves and Heals, Thursdays at 7pm."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even get the "try" angle one until you explained it. It's nice when you have to think about a sign to figure out the stupid point it's trying to make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Revival postponed until next Saturday."

    Saddly I think this is posted on most churches every week...

    ReplyDelete