Monday, September 24, 2007

And we really, really mean it!

submitted by frequent contributor Micah L., MN
That's what sets Jesus apart...his fakeness.
---------------------------------------------------------

submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Micah L.
And neither one has anything to do with this sign.
---------------------------------------------

Sign says "Life isn't tied with a bow but it's still a gift."
submitted by frequent contributor Jamie Dunbar, MS
I'd be more willing to believe that if it wasn't tied with a slipknot instead.
----------------------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributor Duane Brown
Or swimming in the putridness (of these signs)?

Slogging through the pugnaciousness (of this website)?

Add your own in the comments section...
-------------------------------------------------

"Don't pray your worries; pray the word."
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Les DuLunch
Yeah, because God doesn't want to hear about your petty little problems.
-------------------------------------------------

We've got a big week ahead, here at Crummy Church Signs! Tomorrow I think there will be my weekly Snark post (still needing something to snark about....), I have Wednesday's post all lined up (chock full o' crumminess), and then....

Make sure you are here on Thursday for a very special guest reviewer!! He's going to get medieval on these crummy signs!
--------------------------------------------------

Talent seeks to be something, genius seeks to be humor-blogs.com

Keep 'em coming!

10 comments:

  1. laughing... laughing... and laughing. also wondering what "sincerity" looks like when applied like a vise around a fanatic's head. man... that's gotta hurt.

    "guest" reviewer? goin' all "medieval" on your signs?? or middle earth?? can't wait to find out! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ad-vise is
    be a fanatic for spelling!

    As for what I'm sitting on
    its my cheeto-enhanced butt
    thank-you very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Are you standing..."

    Or are you asking a question and punctuating it with a period.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neva: SHHHHHH...you'll give it away.

    Mr. D: Fantastic ad-vise.

    Frogster: Even though it's a "question", they're obviously more interested in making a statement...hence the period.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The vise sign reminds me of the time I was trying to glue some pieces of wood together and I said to my wife, "I need a vise."

    And she said, "You could start smoking."

    ReplyDelete
  6. You mean your swearing isn't enough for her??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, the first sign...
    I'm pretty sure they mean "vice" and not "vise".

    --Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  8. The "s" in "vise" belongs at the end of "premise," I'm thinking.
    Even spelled correctly, what are they saying about how Christians ought to be?

    There are many good premises upon which I might properly sit. Which premise do they mean?

    "Pray the word." Okay, I'm praying Ecclesiastes and Job today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought life was tied with a noose.

    But, I could be wrong.

    ReplyDelete