Monday, September 3, 2007

Now that it's September....

submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Rev. Arnold Hendrix
Apparently, Jesus mandate to be "salt and light" had calendary limitations.
------------------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributor Rev. Scott Gordon
Did He leave me something in this will of His? Is that why I should be thankful?!?
---------------------------------------------

submitted by Jerry Webber
Yeah...being omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent isn't all it's cracked up to be.
---------------------------------------------------

submitted by Jerry Webber
I was afraid they were going to say that.
--------------------------------------------------------

submitted by Josh Axelrad, NYC
...ever since He took over from that previous God that screwed everything up.
-----------------------------------------

Humor-blogs.com
is no waste of the imagination.

Keep 'em coming.

9 comments:

  1. So, is the Madison Avenue Baptist Church saying that they were under different management in 7 a.d. or possibly that this church predates the Baptist church itself or even European Christians. And is it just me or does the "v" in avenue look like a "B" what is an Abenue anyway?? did the guy who named it have a cold that day?.....hmmm all very useless questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad now that it's Sept, I can finally stop making a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joel!
    Listen I just wanted to thank you for the idea of VoiceThread!!!
    I'm using it to enhance my skills for a new position my company created for me. Anyhow, I was just over there and I wanted to let you know that the voice thread you created about your dad and his artwork is listed under the most viewed category!!! WOo hoO! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info ZOA. It's a pretty cool application.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I was afraid they were going to say that"???? HAHAHAHAHA. (sorry, but this is another hilarious post -- and that line, in particular, just cracked me up!)

    SPEAKING of hilarious posts -- TODAYS' SNARKY SPORTS OFFERING is one for the books! (seriously it's fall down on the cold ceramic tile floor laughing out loud 'til ya choke, funny!)

    just sayin'... i loveloveloved it! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it's wrong...but that worry one got me choked up...

    ReplyDelete