Wednesday, June 18, 2008

How to find true friendship:

"A friend is someone you can use and, when you do, use him good."
submitted by frequent contributor Sarah A.
I'd hate to see their definition of "enemy".

------------------------------------------------------------------


"Need home improvement? Bring your family to church."
submitted by frequent contributor Sarah A.
Pastor Tim "The Toolman" Taylor, and Deacon Al.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fathers are the soul support of children."
submitted by frequent contributor Sarah A.
Screw you, moms.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Walk by faith, not by site."
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Jack M.
Wow, I guess it really isn't all about location, location, location.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"God is not my crutch. He's my defibrillator."
submitted by Mary E.
I'm guessing this sign caused any potential visitors to "clear" out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------


This post cross-posted on:

Humor-Blogs.com

Alltop Humor

N.I.T.

----------------------------------------------

Submit!

6 comments:

  1. "God is not my crutch; He's my defibrillator".

    Frequently mistaken for being slain in the Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shouldn't that be
    "Use him gooder?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to see you took the high road with that first sign. My mental commentary on it would not befit a family website...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't figure out what the first one is trying to say. Most of these are trying to say something worthwhile, but fail when they try to be clever or witty.

    This one doesn't make sense, unless the main purpose was to be feature here at CCS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So where was He the night my grandpa's heart gave out and he died? I want some answers...now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kadi, he was your grandpa's crutch.
    Ow! Ow! Okay! I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete