Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Whatcha got cookin'?

"Death in the pot: What is killing America?"
submitted by frequent contributor Jill VH
It's more like what's in the deep fryer, not what's in the pot.

----------------------------------------------------

"Occupy. Do business until I come!"
submitted by frequent contributor Jill VH
Leave Jesus alone while He's trying to get some work done...can't He have a moment's peace?!?

-------------------------------------------------------


"Where the difference is worth the distance! Come and worship"
submitted by frequent contributor Jill VH
It appears gas prices are starting to affect church attendance as well...

----------------------------------------------------------

submitted by frequent contributors Ryan and Nancy DeVries
I post this not because it's that crummy of a sign, but because this will be our last sign from Chennai, India as Ryan and Nancy are flying home July 15!! Thanks to them for their dedication over the past while in providing us with crumminess from abroad.

Incidentally, they still need a job upon their return, so go visit their blog if you have any leads...

----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for all the kind comments and emails about my comps. I wrote for 5.5 hours yesterday, and it was pretty exhausting. I don't know that it went "well", but I feel that I did well enough to pass, which is all that matters at this point. I'll keep you posted, I should have my grades in a couple weeks.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm leaving tomorrow for Canada, but I'm going to try to plan ahead for a Friday post so it will automatically post while I'm gone. Look for that.

Anyone in the southwestern tip of Ontario that wants to meet up, look for me at Riverfront Park in Kingsville on Saturday. Or post a comment here...

----------------------------------------------------------


Click these, please:

Humor-Blogs.com


Alltop Humor

N.I.T.

----------------------------------------------

Submit!

7 comments:

  1. So, America is being killed by poisonous gourds? [2 Kings 4:38-40]

    ReplyDelete
  2. First they tell me to watch out for the brown acid, and now death is in the pot. What next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay son, I know you've been very busy, but that is Lakeside Park in Kingsville (as in THE Great Lakes) and not a river.....time to get reaquainted with your home and native land.....love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. So like death in the toilet? first thing I thought of. It must be some kind of anti immigration political non sermon. At least they warn people ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, mom...my mistake on the park name should not indicate any lack of geography skills. I know where the Great Lakes are situated and all.

    See you Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to use the public restroom at work today...the guy next to me was the "grim reaper" bringing death in the pot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Death in the pot? That's a strange way to announce a dinner on the grounds.

    ReplyDelete