Monday, July 21, 2008

On second thought...let's stay put.


"Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach."
submitted by frequent contributor Miriam F.
If we're going to proceed without the camp, we'd better lose all of our church signs.


Note: This is another Bible verse that makes little sense on its own out of context. You almost need to include at least one of the surrounding verses for it to make sense.

---------------------------------------------------------------


"It is not big, it is mega."
submitted by frequent contributor Miriam F.
That's what she said.

---------------------------------------------------------


"Body piercing explained here."
submitted by new contributor Kristina S.
"First, make sure to disinfect the area..."

---------------------------------------------------------

"The Bedrock of Faith: Yabba Dabba Do, God loves you."
submitted by frequent contributor Tara
I wish someone would turn most church signs into a pile of...Rubble.

-------------------------------------------------------------

That last one is a variation of one from a long time ago (the earlier one left off "The Bedrock of Faith..." part). The original review was "Wiiiiillllllmaaaaaaaa!!".


Hey, now that people are actively voting against me at humor-blogs, I really need those of you who actually like this stuff to place votes in favor of each post. Thanks so much.

-------------------------------------------------------


Click these, please:



Alltop Humor

N.I.T.

----------------------------------------------

Submit!

7 comments:

  1. I totally would have voted for your sign on humor blogs but can't make the link work :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting an error too. Although, truth to tell, the page I get with the snippets of other blogs? They're all mindbendingly unfunny. Glad I found this one first, because I never would have gotten here through any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sorry everybody, I don't know why the link isn't working. I followed the directions (at least I thought I did).

    I have an email out to Customer Support, I'll fix it when I get a chance.

    Thanks, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, it's working now. Thanks Diesel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about that. Some technical difficulties with the H-B database this morning. I started things off by giving you a smiley. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a positive vote from me. Down with the down faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. voting against you, eh? Well that's just fan fucking tastic. Hey hey, at least your posts appear on the main page (which is more than can be said for Rickey) *sniff*

    ReplyDelete