Friday, July 18, 2008

Crumminess. The Final Frontier.


"Feeling like an alien? We have space for you."
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Tara
In church, no one can hear you scream.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"This Sunday - Put on your armor!"
submitted by frequent contributor Laura R.
That's right -- we're having church at the Renaissance Festival!!


(The winner of the joust doesn't have to tithe this week.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Now enrolling one-year olds."
submitted by Bibberly
Clearly not adherents to the theology of infant baptism.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Where are you going and why are you in that handbasket?"
Why are you paving my way with good intentions?

------------------------------------------------

You'll note a new button below. Remember, if you think this is a funny blog, it'd be nice for you to vote for each post at humor-blogs.com. This new button shows how many votes each post has received. I figure I'll stay in the top 10 or so blogs (measured by the second new button in the right-hand sidebar) if we can keep each post in double figures. Happy clicking and voting!! :)

Click these, please:



Alltop Humor

N.I.T.

----------------------------------------------

Submit!

6 comments:

  1. wow- i can't stop laughing at that first sign and your critique.....
    thanks for making me feel better on a sick day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, a careful read will note that it wasn't my critique. But yeah, Tara's snark made my day when I read it.

    Note for those of you new to CCS: If a reader submits a funny review with a sign, I'll use it and give credit to them. If a tagline doesn't say "AND reviewed", then I wrote the snark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like the handbasket sign. My wife says she might use it as her blog header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am like a wee snarky fairy, sprinkling little petals of sarcasm into everyone's life. Glad I could put joy on the faces of the masses yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Re: handbasket

    Hey, why is this church freezing over?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was slightly disappointed to see that the first sign (about "feeling like an alien"/"we have space for you") was from a Presbyterian church. Seeing all that space/alien talk, I wondered if you'd gotten some crazy sign picture that was taken at a Scientology church, haha!

    ReplyDelete