Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Errr...What was I saying again?

"You are never too old to learn but that's what makes us old."
submitted by Grant G.
After this sad display, the sign writing privileges were forever stripped from the Senior Citizens Sunday School class...

-----------------------------------------------------

"Without God we are one nation under."
submitted by frequent contributor Rev. Wes Kenney
CURSE YOU CANADA!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------


"Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: For thou art my strength."
submitted by frequent contributor Miriam F.
A subtle cry of help from the church nursery??

Note: This is a Bible verse. I just think most of us would appreciate an updated translation so that we don't have to look up "privily" in our pocket dictionary as we speed down the highway after reading this sign.

--------------------------------------------------
"For heaven's sake. What are you doing?"
submitted by frequent contributor Duane B.
To give this church credit, this sign was facing north next to the southbound lanes of traffic.

---------------------------------------------------------------

As far as the new humor-blogs ranking thing is working: Looks like it takes h-b a while to recognize each post. So, if you click the logo and it tells you that it can't recognize the post you just came from, just glance below that message and see if the current post is the first one listed. If it isn't, you can just go ahead and place a vote for the previous day's post :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I'm off to take my comp exams this morning. Wish me luck. If all goes well, this will be the last thing I have to do en route to my M.S.T. in Middle Grade Mathematics.

---------------------------------------------------------------


Click these, please:

Humor-Blogs.com


Alltop Humor

N.I.T.

----------------------------------------------

Submit!

9 comments:

  1. Being too old to learn is what makes me old, but I'm never that old... So, nobody gets old!

    I didn't know that Heaven had it's own brand of Japanese rice beer! What do I have to do to get some "Heaven's Sake"?

    "We are one nation under": but at least we're all united!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pull me out of the net that they have laid privily for me: For thou art my strength."

    I think the sign is crying out to the Lord to have him prevent silly things from being displayed on it, so that it is not featured on CSS.

    See, "Pull me out of the net..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still working some of the kinks out of the new H-B system. Not sure why there's a delay; it should pick up any new posts when the user clicks on the link. But I've heard of a few other people who've had the same problem.

    Computer programming isn't an exact science.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I wasn't worried about it D. I just had some emails and stuff about it so I wanted to clarify. Like I said, if they go there, there will be SOMETHING from CCS they can vote for :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Computer programming isn't an exact science.

    Heh, no wait, isn't it? Rickey's a big fan of the new HB ranking system too. Strong work Diesel.

    So you're using this Crank thing eh Joel? Is it fairly easy to use? Rickey's been curious about trying it out...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, they pretty much do everything for you. They're very hands on, but in a good way.

    In that I mean Hup has very soft hands...........

    ReplyDelete