Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Quick! What do all of these signs have in common?


"You'll notice a turtle only makes progress when it sticks its neck out."
submitted by frequent contributor Richard S.
You'll notice that's also the only time it gets its head lopped off.

--------------------------------------------------------


"Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?"
submitted by frequent contributor Richard S.
This blog is proof that this sign is untrue :)

---------------------------------------------------------

"Why is the person who invests your money called a broker?"
submitted by frequent contributor Richard S.
Don't mind them: They're just bitter after they invested their entire savings into Mervyn's.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"A penny saved is a government oversight."
submitted by frequent contributor Richard S.
Enjoy that tax-exempt status while it lasts!

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Richard for the mother lode of church signs. Richard thinks this church has heard about my site and is just after the free publicity.

---------------------------------------------------------

I need your help! As well as continuing to click the smiley button below this paragraph, I am once again a finalist in Diesel's caption contest. Go vote for the funniest caption!

---------------------------------------------------------------




Click these, please:



Alltop Humor

N.I.T.

----------------------------------------------

Submit!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, Joel-- your caption in the contest misquoted Tim Gunn and I don't know if I can support that. ;) "Make it work".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know. I was hoping either Diesel would fix it or would pick one of my other captions. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, I didn't even notice that. Maybe I can still fix it and people won't notice.

    ReplyDelete