Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spit Is Finished

"Salavation is the miracle of a moment. Growth is the labor of a lifetime."
submitted by new contributor Sarah B.
Correct spelling is "the miracle of a moment" anymore. Sheesh.

----------------------------------------------------------
"The Big Bang Theory. Your kidding."
submitted by new contributor Matt S.
Those scientists and their crazy senses of humor! Is there a hidden camera around here somewhere?!?

---------------------------------------------------------

"It's never too late to be what you might have been."
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor Rev. Wes Kenney
...as long as you've got enough open road to get 'er up to 88 mph.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Weather? God reigns and His Son shines!"
submitted by frequent contributor Sammi H.
What does the first question mean? Do I have weather in my life? Yes, pretty much every day some sort of weather manifests itself outside my back door. Amazing, really.

----------------------------------------------------------

Get your votes in on the caption contest by tomorrow! And while you're at it, get your votes in on Diesel's caption contest. Yours truly has a caption in the running, and needs to catch up to Brad in overall wins. So far, it doesn't look too promising....

------------------------------------------------------------


This post cross-posted on:

Humor-Blogs.com

Alltop Humor

N.I.T.

----------------------------------------------

Submit!

9 comments:

  1. Big Bang Theory - are they having a party to watch the tv show?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ironic CatholicMay 21, 2008 at 6:08 AM

    "Father, into your hands I commend my spit"

    Sorry--I felt bad just typing that. Didn't stop me though.

    (The sign made me do it!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aint that the truth about the spelling!

    What the heck is that big bang theory sign even supposed to mean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The Big Bang Theory. Your kidding."

    What about my kidding? Am I not allowed to give birth to a goat?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Big Bang sign means that they find said theory risible. I've seen that before, with "-God" at the end of it.

    "Salavation" is a "mircale of a momant." Too bad it's not spelled "salivation." We'd all be drooling to get piece of that.

    I think the "weather" question is supposed to be "What is today's weather going to be?"

    "It's never too late to be what you might have been." Cool! I want to try out life as a serial killer! It's on a church sign, so I'm sure it must honor God!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salavation
    Mmmmmm...
    Is that BBQ T-bone I smell?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That salvation sign is slightly off theologically anyway. I'd drool over that. Without salvation there is no growth, and you cannot grow without constantly looking to God. This sign encourages to look towards ourselves too much. When we do that we will always fall.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salavation. Brought to you by Triple A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kidding what? My kidding pastor? That guy is such a hoot!

    ReplyDelete