Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Boo!

"What's around that corner?"
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor BRWombat
Today's guest preacher: Stephen King

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Faith grows best when rooted in tests."
submitted by frequent contributor BRWombat
Uhhh...."False"??

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Mother: God's angel of love"
submitted AND reviewed by frequent contributor BRWombat
I knew it! I knew they weren't human!

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Is Jesus your friend?"
submitted by frequent contributor Sandi Y.
...because you should have heard some of the things He was saying about you.

------------------------------------------------------------

Voting began yesterday...be sure to get your choice in by Thursday. I've seen Poke, Quilly, and Kadi asking for votes...but what about the rest of our candidates?

----------------------------------------------------------


This post cross-posted on:

Humor-Blogs.com

Alltop Humor

N.I.T.

----------------------------------------------

Submit!

10 comments:

  1. "What's around that corner?"

    Is this question answered by worship and sunday school. I guess I should be excited, but I'm not.


    ...

    Does the context help at all? Is there a blind corner in sight of this sign? Maybe the pastor was too lazy to take a walk and look and is hoping one of his congregation will tell him.

    Parishioner: There's and ice-cream parlor and a gas station.
    Pastor: Thanks, I guess I need to go out more.

    Next week:

    "What's left on Walnut, right on 2nd and down three blocks?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Faith grows best when rooted in tests."

    I guess love, hope and grace are out of fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I specifically asked my readers NOT to vote for me. Well, I asked them to vote for the one that they liked the best, not taking into account who authored each cation. So apparently, they followed directions because I'm not exactly in the running!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, too! I sent my readers to play and asked them to vote for the caption they liked best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. While you all use your respective blogs to snark the vote, I've been diligently bribing small children with Sno Cones to commandeer their parents’ computers and vote for “Auntie Tara.” Children are the light of the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teach them well and let them lead the way, Tara.

    Show them all the beauty they possess inside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I did decide long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiyez.

    Thank you, thank you, thank you all.

    You make me remember my years in Dallas/Fort Worth and the south. We don't get this sort of thing much at all in California.

    May the blessing be.

    Seeyez

    ReplyDelete