Sunday, November 5, 2006

This sign is so crummy, even the camera rejected it.















(It said "We become like what we worship")
submitted AND asst. reviewed by frequent contributor Greg from Kinda Kitschy
Please note: the doctrines of sanctification apply only to Jesus. Not money ("I'm becoming green and papery!"). Not women ("Why am I developing breasts?"). Not gouda cheese ("Mmmm. I'm rich and creamy!").

No wonder the camera said "No".
------------------------------------------------














submitted by frequent contributor Greg S. from Kinda Kitschy
Yeah, I know how He feels. As a teacher, I do a lot of grading and it really does feel comparable to being....

NO, I'm not going there. But I could have. And many people driving by probably do. So let's not put it on our sign.

Keep 'em coming.

3 comments:

  1. Not to mention the fact that anyone driving past that first sign would be in the next town before they had parsed the grammar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two churches are actually right down the street from each other.

    I'm thinking they're feeding off each others' crummy vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God doesn't grade on a curve, and neither do I. Is non-gradecurviness next to godliness? Maybe I should start scaring my students with this.

    Or maybe not! Mea culpa.

    ReplyDelete